NEW! Tackle vaccine hesitancy with our COVID-19 campaign package
- FREE set of digital creatives from top agency Westco.
- FREE “done for you” communications plan and content calendar.
- OPTION for cost-effective targeted ads on websites and social media.
COVID-19 vaccine messages not hitting home in all your local communities? Losing the misinformation battle on social media? We can help.
CAN has joined forces with Westco to make a big, concerted push across the UK to replace misinformation and misunderstandings about the COVID vaccine with facts, reality, and hope.
Take a look at our webinar which introduced Westco and CAN’s COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake Campaign.
Fill in the form below if you are interested in running the campaign in your area.
FREE bumper package of digital creatives!
Council and public health comms teams can complement their local social media comms with Westco’s set of digital creatives previewed in the webinar. They are designed to reach out to vaccine-hesitant communities – for FREE, including:
- Myth-busting the top five vaccine concerns.
- Getting “nans and pops” to shout about their positive vaccine experiences.
- Comparing precious moments you want back, with continuing lockdown scenarios.
These creatives are informed by current research and approved by the NHS. Westo has also developed a readymade comms plan and content calendar to use with the creatives, based on tried and tested behaviour change models.
Getting the message to hard-to-reach communities
If you have a budget to tackle COVID vaccine hesitancy, CAN could help you target your hard-to-reach citizens using cost-effective programmatic advertising. We can reach up to 95% of any target group this way – when under 10% of your residents will be following you on social media.
This will help flood the social media channels and websites visited regularly by your local demographic groups with the positive and accurate messaging of the Westco creatives. We will also:
- Use pre-roll video clips of leading BAME community voices as part of the creative mix.
- Poll citizens who click on the creatives to get a benchmark measurement of local public opinion on the vaccine and test again regularly to monitor changes.
- Make use of translations into your local community languages.