Create your local advertising campaign
To create the online advert that will appear across the pages of your local council website(s) please fill in this form here or open the form in a new window/tab.
Before you start, you’ll need the following:
- Either a digital advert for your business or an electronic version of your company/organisation logo plus a few words to describe your business or organisation to fill in one of our ready-made advert templates.
- For your ad’s wording, make sure you say clearly what you offer, for example: “Home-baked vegan treats” or “A free quote from your local roofing expert”. Also think about your key message to potential or existing local customers, for example: “We’re open again for business” or “We have special deals on new bathrooms”.
- Start and end dates for your advertising campaign.
- An appropriate website address (URL) you want to direct people to when they click on your advert. This could be a website or webpage you have set up to promote your business or organisation, or your business’s Facebook or Instagram page, or an online listing page through Yell or Google My Business for example.
- Your payment card details.
We take the following payment cards: