Getting the message on Test and Trace
Target the people you need to reach with our readymade campaign for local councils
Live data from a current local Prevent, Test and Trace campaign
What proportion of your residents are COVID-aware: knowing how to prevent it, how to identify the symptoms and how to book a test if they need one?
We have a readymade Prevent, Test and Trace online campaign for local councils so you can cut through the misinformation online, find out where the gaps in knowledge are locally, and target hard-to-reach groups with the facts they need.
- TEST awareness among your residents of COVID-19 symptoms and the actions they need to take if they experience any through an online quiz.
- TRACK gaps in local knowledge by demographics on a live online dashboard.
- TRACE specific groups – which may include under-25s, BAME residents or those with existing health issues – and signpost them to accurate information using ads on the websites and social media channels they use daily, to PREVENT the spread.
Fill in the form below if you are interested in getting our Prevent, Test and Trace campaign survey up and running for your area.
Public health messaging for all your residents
Encouraging people to take steps to protect their health and wellbeing is key to preventing many illnesses. It improves life chances in every way. It also saves public funds that would be spent on care and other support down the line.
Year-round, Public Health England runs a range of campaigns – from smoking cessation to keeping active, and from cervical screening to mental health. But how can you make sure, as a local council, that all your residents get to see these messages, understand them and act on them?
We can target these campaigns to people by age, sex, and ethnicity groups in specific locations covered by your local authority. We can then retarget those who need more information. And we can measure response at every stage.
How programmatic advertising works for campaigns
Recent research from the Local Government Association shows councils have never been more trusted following the COVID-19 pandemic. Use this to your advantage by getting important public health – and other – messages across specifically to the local people you need to reach.
Using programmatic advertising means:
- The websites and social media channels your campaign ads appear on are determined by anonymised data profiles of individuals’ browsing habits. So, making use of data gathered on the internet in a positive way.
- Your campaign is continually monitored to determine which messages, creatives and channels are working best and tweaked to get the highest performance for the lowest cost.
- Your ads won’t appear in inappropriate places thanks to our in-built filters and you can easily track the progress of your campaign via your own online dashboard.