Getting the message on COVID-19
Find gaps in COVID knowledge in your area and fill them with facts.
Tackle misinformation in your local community languages.
Run a campaign to promote responsible behaviour that won’t ruin Christmas.
We all want Christmas to happen! If you are struggling to make this a reality in your area, we’ll help with a campaign that can be up and running within 48 hours! Just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Our digital COVID campaign for local councils is currently live across the UK.
It provides rapid, localised insight into how much residents in your council area know of the symptoms of COVID and the actions that need to be taken. It then delivers accurate information to those who haven’t yet got the message – or those who don’t understand it.
We’ve had great results. They show hugely improved understanding from when people initially engage with the campaign to when they’ve had been given accurate information.
Listen to a 15-minute “Lunch Bite” webinar in which two local council heads of communications talk about how the campaign has helped them engage with different communities on COVID-19.
Prevent. Test. Trace. How the campaign works
- Readymade, tried and tested, creatives (or use your own creatives).
- Digital quiz tool identifies local gaps in knowledge and bridges them with accurate information.
- Your campaign shown in prominent advertising space on news and lifestyle websites and social media channels used daily by residents you need to reach.
- Locals who demonstrate gaps in knowledge geotargeted using anonymised profile data with the correct information and invited to try the quiz again.
- Messages can be delivered in community languages – including those not included in current Public Health England resources like Tigrinya and Nepali – on websites used by local speakers of these languages.
- Your localised COVID campaign up and running within 48 hours.
- Live online data dashboards keep you up to date with the latest results.
Fill in the form below if you are interested in running the campaign in your area.
Public health messaging for all your residents
Encouraging people to take steps to protect their health and wellbeing is key to preventing many illnesses. It improves life chances in every way. It also saves public funds that would be spent on care and other support down the line.
Year-round, Public Health England runs a range of campaigns – from smoking cessation to keeping active, and from cervical screening to mental health. But how can you make sure, as a local council, that all your residents get to see these messages, understand them and act on them?
We can target these campaigns to people by age, sex, and ethnicity groups in specific locations covered by your local authority. We can then retarget those who need more information. And we can measure response at every stage.
How programmatic advertising works for campaigns
Recent research from the Local Government Association shows councils have never been more trusted following the COVID-19 pandemic. Use this to your advantage by getting important public health – and other – messages across specifically to the local people you need to reach.
Using programmatic advertising means:
- The websites and social media channels your campaign ads appear on are determined by anonymised data profiles of individuals’ browsing habits. So, making use of data gathered on the internet in a positive way.
- Your campaign is continually monitored to determine which messages, creatives and channels are working best and tweaked to get the highest performance for the lowest cost.
- Your ads won’t appear in inappropriate places thanks to our in-built filters and you can easily track the progress of your campaign via your own online dashboard.